Seight Winter Elite Pro Bib Shorts are made from multi-panel fleece Lycra from Italy, which are very breathable and leave no room for bacteria propagation whilst keeping you warm on those early morning wintery rides. It uses the top of the range seamless, anatomical shape, and multi-level Carbonium Road Performance chamois which stays comfortable for hours and includes anti-bacterial and anti-odour properties.
These bib shorts are made with a 6 thread Flatlock stitching technique for low profile seams to minimise the possibility of chafing, and giving a clean and smooth finish. The Power Band grippers ensure the bib shorts remain firmly in place at all times, and offers the ultimate comfort and flexibility whether competing in a race or riding for leisure.
- Sublimated Panel: POLY-LYCRA™ 260 gsm, UPF50+, Fleeced, Thermal, LYCRA Compression Technology
- Non sublimated Chamois Panel: NYLON-LYCRA™ 235 gsm, UPF50+, Fleeced, Thermal, LYCRA Compression Technology
- Upgraded Italy Elastic Interface Road Performance Carbonium Chamois
- Elite 6 thread FLATLOCK stitching
- Power Band Italian silicon injected grippers
- Reflective tag on back side seam
- Reinforced stitching on pressure areas
- Available in both Men’s and Women’s
- Fluoro print
- All reflective options
- Customised leg length +/- 50mm